A vandal resistant audio entry kit based on the 4000 Series modular design, incorporating two way speech, electronic call tone and lock release facility. The vandal resistant door station is available surface or flush mounting with up to 12 call buttons.
Engraving of up to 2 characters per button is included. The finish is a 12 gauge stainless steel with gun metal grey surround. Two LED’s give confirmation of call and lock release. The handset is wall mounted with a lock release button and a three position call tone volume control.
Up to 2 additional handsets can be connected in each apartment. These telephones can be desk mounted with the addition of a V-3038 desk kit.
- Low profile surface mount
- Speak, door open and busy call progress LED’s
- Call progress reasurance tones for call and door open
- Programmable door open time
- Dry contact time relay output for any lock release type
- Push to exit input
- Up to 3 handsets per call button
This kit contains:
- 1 x 0-button audio panel (V-VR4KAM-0)
- 1 x 5-button panel (V-VR4KBM-5)
- 1 x 2-module surface mount (V-4882)
- 1 x power supply (V-520M)
- 5 x audio handsets (V-3111)
- 280.2 x 135 x 44 (hwd mm)