The Videx 4901 codelock modules are completely standalone.
he 4901 codelock has 3 relays and allows for 3 codes (1 code per relay)
The keypads have dry relay contacts (CO, NO and NC) where each output can be programmed from 1-99 seconds or 00 for latching. They also feature two switched 0V push to exit inputs to activate relays 1 and 2 respectively. Codes can be between 4-8 digits in length and each keypad module incorporates blue backlit key buttons.
The keypads can be housed individually in a single 4000 modular series frame (with a surface or flush back box) or along side a 4000 modular series audio or audio/video intercom system.
- Coded access modules compatible with the 4000 modular series
- Blue backlit buttons
- Mirror stainless steel fascia or matte options
- Working temperature: -10C to +50C
- Power consumption: Stand-by 20mA, During Operation 70mA (max.)
- Working voltage: 12-24Vac or dc (compatible with PSU’s 321, 322 and HRD-15-12
- Relay times: 1-99 seconds or 00 for latching
- Number of Codes: 3 codes, 1 code per relay, each code between 4 – 8 digits in length
- 103(W) x 120(L) x 30(D) mm